BioShock Infinite is an amazing game. And part of that experience is the combat. And in order to get better at combat, you can collect and equip pieces of gear that you find around the city of Columbia. You can have 4 pieces of gear at one time equipped: Hat, Shirt, Pants, Boots. Depending on how many you find, you can interchange them at any time from the Options menu (press ‘O’ in-game). Find out where you can find these pieces of gear below.
Note: Due to the game not having a map or a location guide, some of the names of the locations might be off. When that is the case, I will use descriptions to identify the actual location. The locations are in order of the discovery and progression of the game, which should make them easier to find.
1. 1st piece is on the balcony in the main area before Monument Island, behind the dresser.
2. 2nd piece is inside the cleaning room on Battleship Bay.
3. 3rd piece is given to you by the couple from the beginning of the story, if you choose to throw the ball at the announcer when you win the raffle. They’re in Battleship Bay.
4. Next is in a side office at the entrance of Heroes Hall.
5. Next is inside the Tickets Hall Employees Office. To get in however, you need 3 lockpicks.
6. Next is inside the Chinese battle exhibit inside the Hall of Heroes.
7. Next is inside the Wounded Knee exhibition.
8. Next is to the side of Heroes Hall Plaza. To get to it, you need the Shock Jockey to activate the power conduit to open the door.
9. Next is inside an employees room on Fink’s Docks. Beware as there might be a cop nearby and by taking it, you’ll get in trouble.
10. Next is inside the floating ship office after Elisabeth rescues you. You need 5 lockpicks to get it open.
22. Next is inside Comstock House, on an upper floor.
You also get a piece of gear every time you kill a Handyman.
These are all the pieces of gear that I found. I cannot guarantee that these are all of them. Please feel free to add the ones I missed in the comments section. Happy Gear Hunting!